Tuesday, June 10, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- Sexless and the city
- Preschool graduation: The dress rehearsal
- Memories in the making
- What if . . . ??
- Wordless Wednesday: Silly, chocolate faces
- Words alone
- Summertime, summertime, sum-, sum-, summertime!
- Wordless Wednesday: Rain, rain go away
- "Mom! She's blinking at me!"
- An eye for an eye (or a hoof for a flower)