Wednesday, July 30, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- Learning to let go on the great roller coaster of ...
- Wordless Wednesday: But it's a classic, right?
- Inside the mind of a three-year-old
- Different styles of management
- Wordless Wednesday: Ridiculously silly girls
- Great minds . . .
- Seeking a comfortable closeness
- A year without Harry Potter
- Haiku Friday: Inner Tiger