Wednesday, April 02, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- Be careful what you wish for
- Health care in America: Big benefits, but not for ...
- Easter: A study in sugar's effects on small childr...
- Potty training readiness: I suppose this is a good...
- Wordless Wednesday: Tantrum
- An overdue role reversal
- Pondering life's great questions
- Wordless Wednesday: Well, crap.
- Thou shall not lie (when there are witnesses)
- Thank you!