Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Future UN negotiator

Me: Loaf, whose bed are you going to sleep in tonight?

Loaf: YOURS!

Me: Why don't you sleep in your own bed?

Loaf: I don't like it! It's cold.

Me: OK, then I'll cover you up with an extra comforter. You'll be toasty warm.

Loaf: It's also scary.

Me: The light is on, the door is open, we're right here in the next room. There's nothing to be scared of.

Loaf: I get lonely.

Me: I'll put Molly in there with you.

Loaf: I just like your bed better.

Me: It's awfully crowded though. How about if you sleep there and I sleep in your bed?

Loaf: No! I like your bed better because you're in it.

Me: ::sigh:: You put up a pretty good argument, kid.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Momisodes said...

Aw. Now how can you argue with that :)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lady M said...

Yep, can't argue with that!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

She's a smart one! There's no way you can argue that logic :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a very similar negotiator in my house...

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home