Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- What I learned in my first triathlon
- Tea for two (+2, +2, +2 . . .)
- Admit it . . .
- Exploring the ruins
- Spring? Who needs it?
- Wordless Wednesday: Four years ago
- A cautionary tale about the importance of paper
- Caution: Do not watch if you have a bad back