Friday, April 04, 2008

High fives for meme

I was tagged by the fabulous Binky to participate in this meme so here goes.

First, the rules:

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.



Five things I was doing 10 years ago
:
1. Living in sin
 with Mark
2. Working in New York City
3. 
Getting ready to be a bridesmaid in my friend Tracy’s wedding
4. Buying a three-family house
5. Getting engaged (December 1998)

Five things on my to-do list today :

1. Folding an enormous mountain of laundry.
2. Watching "Into the Wild."
3. Snuggling with my husband throughout #2.
4. Eating something really good for dinner.
5. Finishing a work project that has been a thorn in my side for two weeks.

Five snacks I enjoy
:
1. Chocolate
2. Bananas
3. Yogurt
4. String cheese
5. Pria bars

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy (or build) our dream house here in the greater NYC area.
2. Buy (or build) vacation homes in Colorado and Hawaii.
3. Travel (non-commercial air only of course.)
4. Hire a staff that includes a chef, maid, driver and personal trainer.
5. Give lots away to numerous charities to help people, animals and the environment.

Five of my bad habits
:
1. I have a wicked sweet tooth.
2. I weigh myself two or three times a day and let what I see on the scale influence my mood.
3. I get snappish when I haven't had a good night's sleep. 

4. I procrastinate.

5. I shop too much.

Five places I have lived
:
1. Clarksburg, MA
2. Utica, NY (where the average snowfall is almost 99 inches and it rains 2/3 of the year. Seriously.)
3. Amsterdam, NY
4. Ridgewood, NJ
5. Weehawken, NJ

Five jobs I've had
:
1. Assembly line in a box factory 

2. Employee in a department store
3. Newspaper reporter
4. Public relations account executive
5. Employee communications manager for a major electronics corporation

Five bloggers I tag to go next:
1. A Madison Mom
2. Part of the Miracles
3. Laryssa
4. True Tales of Little B
5. Mayberry Mom

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mayberry said...

Thanks for the tag! THis will be fun to answer -- and I can even reuse some of yours (newspaper reporter; Weehawken ... well, West NY).

9:48 PM  
Blogger Minnesota Matron said...

This was fun. Even by the foods you enjoy (yogurt, bananas) that sweet tooth is evident. This, from a woman who has been known to put sugar on a banana.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Ack!! I didn't know I had been tagged ;) I promise to get to it soon!

And a big yep on Utica and the percentage of snowfall - been there, done that! It didn't matter though, we always found a party to go to or an open bar.

9:01 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

I did it!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I've been so busy.... I finally get to catching up with my blog reading and find myself tagged.

I'll have to put this on my list of things to do!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home