High fives for meme
First, the rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago :
1. Living in sin with Mark
2. Working in New York City
3. Getting ready to be a bridesmaid in my friend Tracy’s wedding
4. Buying a three-family house
5. Getting engaged (December 1998)
Five things on my to-do list today :
1. Folding an enormous mountain of laundry.
2. Watching "Into the Wild."
3. Snuggling with my husband throughout #2.
4. Eating something really good for dinner.
5. Finishing a work project that has been a thorn in my side for two weeks.
Five snacks I enjoy :
4. String cheese
5. Pria bars
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy (or build) our dream house here in the greater NYC area.
2. Buy (or build) vacation homes in Colorado and Hawaii.
3. Travel (non-commercial air only of course.)
4. Hire a staff that includes a chef, maid, driver and personal trainer.
5. Give lots away to numerous charities to help people, animals and the environment.
Five of my bad habits :
1. I have a wicked sweet tooth.
2. I weigh myself two or three times a day and let what I see on the scale influence my mood.
3. I get snappish when I haven't had a good night's sleep.
4. I procrastinate.
5. I shop too much.
Five places I have lived :
1. Clarksburg, MA
2. Utica, NY (where the average snowfall is almost 99 inches and it rains 2/3 of the year. Seriously.)
3. Amsterdam, NY
4. Ridgewood, NJ
5. Weehawken, NJ
Five jobs I've had :
1. Assembly line in a box factory
2. Employee in a department store
3. Newspaper reporter
4. Public relations account executive
5. Employee communications manager for a major electronics corporation
Five bloggers I tag to go next:
1. A Madison Mom
2. Part of the Miracles
4. True Tales of Little B
5. Mayberry Mom