Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- The fullest of threats
- Wordless Wednesday: Windows to the soul
- The slow march to autonomy
- A great lesson learned over time
- High fives for meme
- Wordless Wednesday: New friends
- Be careful what you wish for
- Health care in America: Big benefits, but not for ...
- Easter: A study in sugar's effects on small childr...
- Potty training readiness: I suppose this is a good...