Wednesday, October 15, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- To have and to hold
- I'm the one that she wants
- Wordless Wednesday: The weird (and wonderful) thin...
- Happiness is a box of old plastic horses
- Listening to my inner voice
- Wordless Wednesday: Dance like no one is watching
- Everyday blessings
- I'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friend...
- Wordless Wednesday: Fatigue is the best pillow . ....
- Children of the corn maze