Wednesday, October 29, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- That's what cousins are for
- The ugly side of politics and people
- Wordless Wednesday: Can we get THIS one, Mommy?
- Under each other's skin
- The wheels on the carpool go round and round
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall back (to 2003)
- To have and to hold
- I'm the one that she wants
- Wordless Wednesday: The weird (and wonderful) thin...
- Happiness is a box of old plastic horses