Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's 8:51 a.m.

So far today I have:
- stretched
- done a round of ab work
- taken a shower
- shaved my legs
- dried and styled my hair
- ironed a bunch of clothes (2 pants, 5 shirts)
- rehearsed, several times, a client presentation I am giving later today
- checked email (twice)
- cooked breakfast for myself and the girls
- ate breakfast
- washed breakfast dishes
- cleaned up breakfast aftermath left by two messy toddlers
- touched up my toenail polish
- plucked eyebrows
- played a few rounds of peek-a-boo
- read 2 stories

Whoever wrote that old ad campaign for the army, "we do more by 9 a.m. than most people do all day," obviously did not work part-time and have children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

K,
I meant to tell you that I stumbled on your blog from a link in one of your emails. I just wanted to say Good Job! Fun, isn't it? I started one for the little guy before he got home. I was addicted to reading them, so I thought, why not?
Keep up the good work! The girls are just the cutest!
Maureen

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home