Thursday, November 02, 2006

I must be crazy

Yesterday, in a moment of temporary insanity (I was at work – that always makes me a little loco) I signed up to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), which means I have to put up a new post every day for the entire month of November. Including weekends. And um, Thanksgiving.

nablopomo_yoda_120x240

The good news is, this post counts for today. Right? RIGHT?!?! (Say no and I will find you and tie you up and make YOU come up with a new, interesting and engaging post for the next 30 days).

Check back often since I think this is going to be an interesting little experiment. In about two weeks when I’ve completely lost my mind and am logging posts about the thickness of the lint in my dryer, you will be able to say, “I knew her when she was a relatively sane person, so sensible and coherent. What a pity.”

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Ha! Good luck with that! I am lucky if I can do it once a month. Every day is very ambitious of you, so I am going to keep checking in to make sure you post everyday, LOL!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Rashenbo said...

Well, the thickness of lint in the lint filter probably gets you chunked into my grouping of "those" bloggers who blog about their laundry :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Rashenbo - day 9 and so far I haven't had to resort to such mundane daily details. I'm feeling more optimistic. ;-)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home