Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nope, no drama here

Yesterday, I was having a great time alternately tossing Peanut and Loaf onto the couch. One would stand, I'd pick her up and toss her (gently) back onto the couch, causing fits of giggles. Then the other would stand up and I'd do the same.

This went on for a few minutes until I accidently scraped the side of Peanut's thigh with my fingernail upon the toss.

She landed, and instead of giggling, rubbed her leg.

"Ow, you scraped me," she said.

"Oh my gosh, honey, I am so sorry," I said, stooping to examine the injury. There was nothing - not even the faintest red mark. "I think it looks fine, honey, really. There's not even a mark. But I am really sorry."

Still rubbing her leg Peanut said, "It's OK, Mommy. I can still walk on it."

Well, thank goodness for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home