Sunday, December 30, 2007

Um, and, oh yeah . . . we celebrated this little holiday recently.

Christmas? Maybe you've heard of it.

Anyway, it tends to take up a crazy amount of time to plan and prepare, as well as involves traveling all over the eastern seaboard (for us at least), which is why I've been so scarce lately. We had a really wonderful holiday. Our families are so incredibly generous.

Here are a few pictures.

Making cookies

Contemplating the cookie decor

Very proud of her work

Mmmmm! Sugar!

An artiste at work

Future Martha Stewart (minus the jail time)

The best part about making cookies? Eating them!

Christmas Eve with my family

Ready to party!

Getting read for the party on Christmas eve

Christmas eve with their two second cousins

These are my cousin's girls and they all love each other immensely. It is too cute to see them together.

Christmas Day with my family

First thing Christmas day. Wearing their dresses from Christmas eve and checking out the loot.

Here they are checking out the loot from Santa. They got these two dresses the night before.

Two beauties

The theme this year: Princess Crap. Yes, I am an enabler. So shoot me.

Are you sensing a theme yet?

Oodles of princess stuff

Christmas with Mark's family on 12/29

Looking very serious here . . .

A little bite to eat with their cousin. (They all look so serious here).

And more!

More dress up stuff. And what's funny? The tutu, shirt and wings are from 3 completely different sets.

Surprise! More dress up!

Christmas is exhausting!

The aftermath. Whew! Christmas is fun, but it sure is exhausting.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

OMG! The pictures crack me up. I LOVE that they are dressed up in their princess outfits on Christmas morning. Priceless!

Oh, and the last photo is totally a classic.

Thanks for the giggles today. Looks like you guys had one heck of a nice Christmas!

Happy New Year,
M

10:13 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

It was so nice to see you and Mark and the girls- they has a blast, and K and C LOVE to see them.
Princess crap rules. I'm getting some today myself! ;-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Rocas said...

For all my moaning and groaning about the holidays, I do love them, but I don't think they can ever again be as wonderful as when my kids were little.
Beautiful pictures.

Happy New Year!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mayberry said...

It looks perfect -- happy and merry!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home