Thursday, February 21, 2008

Curiosity cleaned the cat

Scene: I am sitting at my desk typing on my laptop. The cat is curled up on the desk between my body and the computer, her head gently resting on my forearm. Loaf crawls up into my lap and begins petting the cat. A moment later, the cat stands and stretches, tail in the air, exposing her backside.

Loaf: Mom, what dat?

Me: That is the cat’s butt. That’s where she poops.

Loaf: Oooooh. I touch it?

Me: Oh no! No! Please don’t touch it. It might have some poop on it, so you’d have to wash your hands. Leave it alone.

Loaf: Ooooooh.

::She sits for a moment then gets up and runs down the hall. She returns a moment later with a wad of toilet paper::

You wipe BadCat’s butt? You clean it?

Me: Umm, no, that’s OK, BadCat cleans her own butt.

Loaf: Ooooh.

::She thinks for a second, then places the toilet paper down in front of the cat::

Dere you go, BadCat.

::Runs off to play.::

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

Scene 2: BadCat eats the toilet paper, and has BadPoops.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Too funny!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Oh boy! So nice of her to leave the toilet paper :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home