Saturday, February 02, 2008

Playing catch up

Forgive me readers, for I have slacked. It's been over a month since I last posted pictures of my children, and I have no good excuses.

So here is my attempt at catch-up: one month of my kids in photos.

We did a little reading:

Peanut "reading" to Loaf

They are so cute when they do this

No, Peanut isn't actually reading here, but she does have the stories memorized so they do this a lot. It's terribly cute.

We explored our artistic side:

Future Rodin?

If painting doesn't work out, there's always sculpting

Future Rodins?

Future artiste at work

Ta-da! Monet Schmoney.

Or perhaps, Picassos?

We logged some snuggle time:

A little snuggle time with Daddy

We crossed our fingers, held our breath, and took the side rail off Loaf's crib, thus converting it into a toddler bed:

No more side rail

Given her somewhat ::ahem:: challenging sleeping habits, this was the moment I've been dreading. I thought for sure she would present herself at my bedside 86 times a night. But so far, she has slept in her own bed every night. And dare I say it? I think she might even be sleeping better now than she was before. Sssshhhh.

And, of course, we goofed around a lot:

Play-doh glasses. New trend?

Eating frozen blueberries. Appetizing, no?

Peek-a-boo!

Cheesiest grin ever

Is this just the cheesiest grin ever? Don't you love it?

Whew! January was exhausting!

Two tired sisters

Thank God February is a short month so I can catch up on my rest. (HA! Riiiiiight.)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. They are a beautiful illustration of two happy, beautiful children.

11:05 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Great pics! :-) :-) :-)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Your girls are so beautiful!

beth

8:34 PM  
Blogger Rocas said...

That last picture was the best!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

cute!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home