Saturday, February 02, 2008

Playing catch up

Forgive me readers, for I have slacked. It's been over a month since I last posted pictures of my children, and I have no good excuses.

So here is my attempt at catch-up: one month of my kids in photos.

We did a little reading:

Peanut "reading" to Loaf

They are so cute when they do this

No, Peanut isn't actually reading here, but she does have the stories memorized so they do this a lot. It's terribly cute.

We explored our artistic side:

Future Rodin?

If painting doesn't work out, there's always sculpting

Future Rodins?

Future artiste at work

Ta-da! Monet Schmoney.

Or perhaps, Picassos?

We logged some snuggle time:

A little snuggle time with Daddy

We crossed our fingers, held our breath, and took the side rail off Loaf's crib, thus converting it into a toddler bed:

No more side rail

Given her somewhat ::ahem:: challenging sleeping habits, this was the moment I've been dreading. I thought for sure she would present herself at my bedside 86 times a night. But so far, she has slept in her own bed every night. And dare I say it? I think she might even be sleeping better now than she was before. Sssshhhh.

And, of course, we goofed around a lot:

Play-doh glasses. New trend?

Eating frozen blueberries. Appetizing, no?


Cheesiest grin ever

Is this just the cheesiest grin ever? Don't you love it?

Whew! January was exhausting!

Two tired sisters

Thank God February is a short month so I can catch up on my rest. (HA! Riiiiiight.)

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Aunt Shirley said...

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. They are a beautiful illustration of two happy, beautiful children.

11:05 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Great pics! :-) :-) :-)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Your girls are so beautiful!


8:34 PM  
Blogger Rocas said...

That last picture was the best!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...


10:41 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Very, very sweet.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home