Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Spring lambs

Sleeping

They were SO soft

Petting the baby lamb

Is this just the sweetest thing ever?

413729120603_0_ALB

And of course the members of my little flock:

Checking out the lambs

At the farm

Click here to see more great Wordless Wednesday posts.

NOTE: I know, I've been slacking on posting lately. Life has been crazy and when things are crazy the part of my brain responsible for coming up with witty, interesting posts locks up. I promise I'll try to be better. But for now - happy Wordless Wednesday!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

I'm always amazed at how kids relate to animals. It's such a joy to see, and these photos capture that so eloquently.

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday contribution here, and hope you'll be able to drop by and say hi:
http://tinyurl.com/4jrczw

Have a wonderful rest-of-WW!

Carmi

9:27 AM  
Blogger Joyful Days said...

That is really a precious photo essay. Great shots!! That would be someplace I would love to see.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, they are sooo cute :D!

Happy WWW!

Nicole
http://nicoleb.org/b2/

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh what sweet babies - the lambs and yours! : )

1:58 PM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

So adorable! Where did you go to see the lambs?

I am right there with you on the lack of posting. I couldn't even get it together today to be wordless... that should've been easy enough. But, nope. I think it's just the lovely (although slightly chilly) weather we've been having.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Lindy said...

Oh these shots are adorable! I especially love that third one - too cute!

Thanks for stopping by my place and happy WW!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home