Monday, November 03, 2008

I do declare, tomorrow is Election Day

For well over a year, the nation has anxiously watched. Waiting. Waiting for the opportunity to choose new leadership.

Waiting for Election Day 2008.

Waiting for tomorrow.

On the eve of what will be an historic day either way, my heart pounds, my head swirls, my nerves twitch, and my stomach does flip-flops. I put my stake in the ground early on. I declared my preference. Tomorrow, I will make it official.

I hope you will do the same – no matter what side of the fence you sit on. Voting is a right - a privilege - that people have died to give you. All around the globe, others still fight and die for the right so many of us take for granted, or worse, ignore.

Tomorrow, please vote. Let your voice be heard. Declare yourself:



Oh, and incase you haven't noticed, I'm doing this again this year. (It was probably obvious, because I think the last time I posted three days in a row was during NaBloPoMo last November. Eeep.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

(thanks for the tip!)

9:52 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

(LOL on embedding a video, I mean!) Hahaha!~
I have a new on on mine, stop by!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home