Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lesson learned

You know, for a second-time mom, I sure do make a lot of freshman mistakes. Take today for instance.

I put Loaf down for her nap wearing her diaper. Just her diaper. And there’s probably some rule out there about not doing that with babies over a certain age because inevitably, said baby is going to poop and then have a good old time reaching into her diaper to do a little finger painting.

In fact, as I wiped globs of poo from nearly every rail of my baby’s crib today, I remembered my aunt telling a nearly identical story about one of my cousins (names withheld to protect the guilty). So really, I should know better than this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh ick! Kids are gross :(

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home