Friday, October 05, 2007

Clouds and Sky and a little Loaf

The stars are in alignment! I actually have the time and the right photo to participate in this week's Photo Friday over at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas. And appropriately, since the stars are in alignment for me, this week's theme is Clouds & Sky.

These are from our trip to the Jersey Shore last September. Hurricane Florence was bubbling out in the Atlantic, so while the sun was out, the wind was wild and and the clouds? Awesome.

DSC00009

Loafie Toss

DSC00023

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger half pint pixie said...

great shots! I love the middle one :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow, I love the middle shot, too! Gorgeous clouds.

beth

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Awesome pictures...you caught some great moments. I love the one with the arms just waiting to catch the little one and the clouds so bright in the background. Come on over to check out my clouds picture.

12:06 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

incredible shots!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

And they say the Jersey shore is ugly ;) Nice pics!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Balancing Act; Jenn said...

The last shot is my favorite. How awesome is that? I think it could win a photo contest! Great timing!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Oh my...those are amazing photos!! <3

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home