Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A look back: Thanksgiving '06

Getting ready for the big day tomorrow, so here's a look back at last year. I can't believe how much the girls have grown and changed!

Thanksgiving centerpiece I made last year

The centerpiece I made. Considering I am about the least crafty person on the planet, I think this is pretty great.

Grown-up table before the feast

Grown-up table before the feast.

Waiting for everyone to arrive

Patiently waiting for everyone to arrive.

With Grandma and Grandpa

Posing with Grandma and Grandpa.

Loaf at Thanksgiving last year ('06)

Loaf in her high chair (!) last year. This kills me. She's still such a baby here. What a change.

Peanut at Thanksgiving '06

And here's Peanut. Something tells me she'll be able to reach the table a little better this year. Oh and no worries, that's not her wine. ;-)

Kids' table

Kids' table.

The kids' table

Another view of the kids. There will be a few more there this year.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger katogill said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kim & Mark, Audrey & Sophia!

We love you and miss you!

Aunt Kath, Neal, Drew, Troy & Amy
Bridget & Sassy

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home