Saturday, November 17, 2007

HAIR!

Extreme bedhead

This is Loaf in the morning – an average, typical morning. Please take note of the hair.

Poor Loaf!

Loaf says: I don’t know which of your genes are responsible for this, but I promise you I will find out. And you will pay!

Side view

Side view: I check it every morning for small varmints and birds.

Please, no more photos of my bedhead

Loaf says: No more pictures of my bedhead, please, or I will have to get all Jack Nicholson on you and start swinging objects. Now where’s my toy golf club?

Back view

Back view: Why do I suddenly want to bust out singing the chorus of “Hair.”

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining
Gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted;
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Hysterical. Zoe's tends to be just as bad after nap. I'll have to try to get some shots of her rat's nest head.

9:20 PM  
Blogger evilpinkcupcake said...

Holy Poop! That's what the back of Boogies head looked like after sleeps until we got it all chopped this week. He was full on sporting a mullet but not on purpose!

She looks so dang cute in those pics though!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I love the do. Very funny! My little girl used to wake up with these rat's nests, too. Combing it out was a nightmare! Now, she combs her own hair, thank goodness. Your little gal is super cute.

beth

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one very fine photo shoot. The hair looks fabulous. I spotted no nesting animals.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home