Monday, November 12, 2007

Tick tock, tick tock

It's 9:29 p.m.

Do you know where your NaBloPoMo post is?

Mine seems to be lost. Stuck. Blocked.

I have surfed the web, read the paper and listened to the radio hoping for something interesting to inspire me. But nothing is happening. I am soooo very tired and soooo very sick of looking at the computer. So for tonight, this is going to have to suffice.

Why do I just know that as soon as I hit post and log off, something really good is going to pop into my head? Oh well, if that happens, at least I'll have something to write about tomorrow.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

But still you posted, so it counts! How about holidays past and present?

9:13 AM  
Blogger evilpinkcupcake said...

I always make posts in my head while I am out and about but by the time I sit down and go to write it out it sucks. It'll be all witty, amusing, and well thought out in my head, but it always gets lost in translation!

9:37 AM  
Blogger XUP said...

Food - write about food. Everyone loves to read and talk about food. I had my most ever comments day when I answered someone's question about Clamato. Yes, after months of struggling to write intelligent, researched blogs, what people care most about is Clamato. What has been interesting about the food posts is all the different food traditions around the continent -- so many things I've never heard of.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I'm feeling blocked today. I have some time. I'm hoping something interesting or funny will happen in the next few hours.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When this affliction strikes me, I usually pray to the great god of crapopalooza, and inspiration will usually 'flow'.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thank you all for the good tips. I think I was just waaaaay tooo tired last night.

EvilPinkCupcake -I do that too. Constantly. I really need a little digital recorder so I can put some of this stuff down when I'm in the car or whatever.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home