Monday, September 15, 2008

She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me!

So wow!

Hannah, over at I'm Not Hannah has given me this wicked cool (you can take the girl out of Massachusetts, but you'll never take the Massachusetts out of the girl) award! Check it out:

ILYB

::blush::

Seriously, that is way cool. I'm humbled. And really, really happy. Thank you, thank you. :-)

This reward comes with instructions:

- You can put the award picture on your blog.
- Link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate at least seven other blogs that you love.
- Put up links to those blogs.
- Leave messages with the blogs you nominated.

So, in no order, here are some of my favorite bloggers. I'm way too tired to say something profound about each and every one of them, but I assure you that they're all fantastic writers and storytellers who will touch your heart and make you laugh (maybe at the same time). Go check them out - you'll be really glad you did.

1. Binkytown for having one of the world's cutest babies.
2. Mayberry Mom for being so amazing.
3. The Minnesota Matron for being my political twin.
4. Jennifer at Thursday Drive for opening her heart and soul so eloquently.
5. Amanda at Tumble Dry for writing achingly beautiful stuff like this.
6. Laryssa at Ryssee's World for being an awesome cousin, friend and daughter.
7. Urban Pedestrian for injecting wit and wisdom into ordinary, every day things.

Bonus: The Miss Elaine-ous Life for her gorgeous kiddos and great attitude about every thing.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Minnesota Matron said...

Hi Twin! Thank you, sister. I'm glad one more mama is keeping the faith!!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Minnesota Matron said...

Oh and yes, I'm good at following instructions!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for making me the "bonus" blog! How cool is that? And for your kind words. I will be passing the love on shortly...

Elaine

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer S said...

First, congratulations on your award! I happen to heart your blog, too.

And thank you so much for passing it along to me, and for linking to that post, especially.

Thanks for what you said, and I'll pass it along to others, soon.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. So very sweet. And it is particularly dear to me as you yourself are such an incredible writer.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mayberry said...

Thank you so much! I ~heart~ your blog too-- you always make me stop and think about really appreciating time with my children.

1:48 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

I also heart your blog. Love to see your kids growing up, reminds me of K and C who are absolutely adorable little people now.
I'm gonna check these other blogs out! And thanks for the shout-out. :-) Especially since I'm not putting much up lately!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!!!!

You totally deserve it!!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home