She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me!
Hannah, over at I'm Not Hannah has given me this wicked cool (you can take the girl out of Massachusetts, but you'll never take the Massachusetts out of the girl) award! Check it out:
Seriously, that is way cool. I'm humbled. And really, really happy. Thank you, thank you. :-)
This reward comes with instructions:
- You can put the award picture on your blog.
- Link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate at least seven other blogs that you love.
- Put up links to those blogs.
- Leave messages with the blogs you nominated.
So, in no order, here are some of my favorite bloggers. I'm way too tired to say something profound about each and every one of them, but I assure you that they're all fantastic writers and storytellers who will touch your heart and make you laugh (maybe at the same time). Go check them out - you'll be really glad you did.
1. Binkytown for having one of the world's cutest babies.
2. Mayberry Mom for being so amazing.
3. The Minnesota Matron for being my political twin.
4. Jennifer at Thursday Drive for opening her heart and soul so eloquently.
5. Amanda at Tumble Dry for writing achingly beautiful stuff like this.
6. Laryssa at Ryssee's World for being an awesome cousin, friend and daughter.
7. Urban Pedestrian for injecting wit and wisdom into ordinary, every day things.
Bonus: The Miss Elaine-ous Life for her gorgeous kiddos and great attitude about every thing.