Tuesday, November 04, 2008

How are you feeling today?

Did you vote? How are you feeling?

Personally, I'm a mix of elation, fear, joy and jitters. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the results.

Here's a cool site that let's you enter a key word about your state of mind regarding today's election and then see what the most popular key words are from other people.

Also, Starbucks is giving out free coffee to anyone who voted. There's a reason for everyone to get out, vote and feel good about it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

I did I did I did! I feel great about it (like I have in every election I've voted in, which is almost every one) and excited too and I hope to hell Obama is our president-elect tomorrow.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home