Friday, November 14, 2008

Super secret name game

I'm finding National Blog Posting Month a lot more difficult this year than I have previously. Other than being completely exhausted, swamped at work, exercising like crazy and fighting a cold for the last 10 days, I just can't think of a reason why I can't sit down and write awesomely creative, hysterical and/or moving posts every single night. <--Sarcasm

I think I've had one post I'm proud of so far this month (maybe two) and the rest have been fluff. ::sigh::

So in keeping with that theme, I am stealing this meme from Mayberry Mom to fill today's requirement. I'm hoping to deliver better content next week if I have to sit here until midnight swilling vodka to make it happen. <---Could get very interesting

Here are all of my secret names. The codes to get them can be found below. Enjoy and feel free to play along on your own blog.

1. ROCK STAR NAME: Chit Chat Odyssey

2. GANGSTA NAME: Chocolate Mary-Jane

3. NATIVE AMERICAN NAME: Red Cat

4. SUPERHERO NAME: Purple Mojito

5. NASCAR NAME: James Ray (Or Ray James?)

6. STRIPPER NAME: Jasmine Twix

7. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Herzig Helsinki

8. SPY NAME: Autumn Daisy

9. CARTOON NAME: Strawberry Slippers

10. HIPPIE NAME: Oatmeal Willow

If you want to play, here's how:

1. first pet, current car
2. fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe
3. favorite color, favorite animal
4. 2nd favorite color, favorite drink
5. the first names of your grandfathers
6. the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy
7. 5th grade teacher's last name, name of city that starts with the same letter
8. your favorite season/holiday, flower
9. favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now
10. what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

Bless you. I'm doing this. Now.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I am laughing at the tv anchorwoman name. Now that's a mouthful!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mayberry said...

Chit Chat Odyssey! I love it.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Not Hannah said...

Our spy names are the same!!!

(Which sort of defeats the purpose, yo.)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home