Sunday, February 28, 2010

In the meadow we will build a snow princess

. . . because with two little girls, that's the way we roll.

Our "snow princess"

Yes, she does have a name. She is Princess Frostqueen, if you must know. Because while cute, we are not the most creative thinkers on the block.

The snow in this part of NJ wasn't that bad. When it was all said and done sometime on Friday, we probably had about ten inches.

Honestly, while a pain in the arse, it was soooo pretty:

View of the house from the backyard

View of the house from backyard

The pond from a distance

The pond from a distance

Our little pond

Shrubbery at the edge of the woods

Backyard

Shrubs near the barn

Frozen berries

Making a snow angel and looking up at the sky

Looking up at the sky

Pretty, right? But I have to say, I'm really glad that tomorrow is March 1. I'm ready for spring. No more feeling like a popsicle for me! Brrrr!

Snow Princess

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous mayberry said...

Aww! I think all three of your princesses are lovely.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Lady M said...

That's one happy snowman (and two happy snow-creators!)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Gorgeous shots. I agree... the snow can be beautiful. I'm done with it though. Spring can come along any time now and I would be thrilled.

11:12 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

It's hard not to like it when there's no ice on the pond. Signs of spring!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Momisodes said...

I love her name :)
And her do is awesome!

I hear you about Spring. I can hardly wait!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home