Wednesday, September 15, 2010

IT'S SO FLUFFY!

One of our favorite summer movies has been Despicable Me (and for the record, the only movies I actually see in the theater these days are kids' movies. Inception? Did not see. The American? Did not see. Eat, Pray, Love? Nope, not that either. I have, however, seen How to Train Your Dragon, Toy Story 3, and Despicable Me.

But I digress . . .

One of our favorite scenes from Despicable Me features a little girl clutching a stuffed unicorn, newly-won at an amusement park (in a highly unusual way) and screaming, "It's so fluffy!!"

We have our own version of fluff these days and like that little girl, we can hardly contain our enthusiasm.

Meet Lola:

World's cutest kitten

She is about 8-weeks-old and full of personality. She is slowly winning over her cat housemates Ben and Molly. The two-legged housemates were won over from the moment we met her.

Also world's most docile kitten

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

That kitty is so darned cute! Love the name, too!
PS when do I get to start calling you "Aunt Sandy?" teehee

8:24 PM  
Anonymous mayberry said...

Ha--you saw one more movie than I did!

That is an ADORABLE kitty.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Woman with a Hatchet said...

That was one of my favorite lines, too! I've been wandering around since we've seen it randomly declaring "It's so fluffaaaaay!"

Also, your kitty is adorable!

Additionally also, I've seen exactly the same movies you have this summer. Maybe someday I'll get to see Inception! Toy Story III (and the others) were incredible though, so I don't feel like I've missed out. Too much.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home