Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dear Crayola

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for inventing washable markers.

746123665403_0_ALB

The above would be my laptop, covered in teal blue ink. Mommy says, "OH SHIT! My tech guy is sure going to freak when he sees this."

Thank you making such an incredibly useful and valuble product.

102243665403_0_ALB

And while it's hard to see in the photo, that is our phone also covered in teal blue ink. Mommy's previous statement is followed up with, "CRAP! Daddy is sure going to freak when he sees this!"

Thank you for making a product that actually does what it promises (in this case, washes off easily).

362992665403_0_ALB

Loaf says, "My teal blue face and I really, really thank you!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Too funny! At least they were washable. Recent experience has also proven to me that those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers truly are magic. I'm not going to name names but a certain little guy did his own drawing this week - on the kitchen cabinets! I curse my mother for putting off-white cabinets in her kitchen ;)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Oh, and I thought the teal blue looked real pretty on your laptop!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

M - I LOVE those Mr. Clean Erasers, but use them too much and they will take the paint right off your wall. Gah!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home