Thursday, June 21, 2007

Squeeee!

That is the sound of my rejoicing over the fact that our digital camera is FINALLY repaired. At last, I again have the ability to take and share high quality photos. Squeeee!

We've been without a camera since February, a period that will henceforth be referred to as "The Dark Period in My Children's Baby Books."

Just a teaser: Loaf squirting Peanut with the hose in our backyard.

DSC00033

DSC00034

DSC00036

DSC00038

DSC00041

DSC00044

You should have heard the giggles. If only I could figure out an easy way to share those with you. (Trust me, they sounded a lot cuter than my high-pitched Squeee!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Cute! It looks like they had a lot of fun. Hooray for the fixed camera! I don't know how you "coped" without it! These days it seems like I always have one in my hand, in my purse or in a diaper bag. I even convinced F that we needed a better one w/a faster shutter speed. I claimed I was missing too many "priceless" moments! He caved :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

LOL too funny, I was wondering a couple weeks ago if you ever found the receipt and got it fixed or replaced! I live by mine. If I lost it, it would be like cutting my arm off. Or, at least, my visual memory.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Not having a camera was sheer torture! I swear, I'd almost rather be without a dishwasher in the future.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are just adorable! I love those huge smiles!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder Peanut put the loaf doll in the oven.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home