Friday, October 05, 2007

Fall spruce up

Have you ever painted a room in your house and roughly 35 seconds after you fnish decide you really, really, really hate the color? Well that pretty much describes how I felt about that last template. WTF was I thinking? Thankfully, changing the look of my blog is a lot easier than repainting a room in my house. That said, it still took me months to get around to actually doing it. Oy.

Anyway, I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo again (that's National Blog Posting Month where you vow to post everyday for the entire month of November). I did it last year, and kind of liked it, so I'm giving it another whirl. I promise fun reads about Thanksgiving at my house with 28 people, my 20th high school class reunion and, of course, the adventures of my sweet and darling children. In preparation for that, I decided it was time to spruce this place up a little.

Nothing like guests to motivate me to clean!

NaBloPoMo Big

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I'm taking part in NaBloPoMo too - really must get around to sticking the badge on my blog somewhere too.

Your blog looks great btw. Am wondering what it used to look like now :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

OK I'm gonna do it too. Hope I remember come Nov. 1.
I like you're new look too! Nice and clean and loads up quickly!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Jonathan - it was this brown and tan template - very dark and too formal for my liking. This seems a bit easier on the eyes. Thanks for stopping by.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Ryssee - Do it! Do it! It's challenging, but kind of fun. You have to register here:
http://nablopomo.ning.com/

You can win prizes too! :-)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pledging to doing NaBloPoMo! Sounds like a ton of fun to blog everyday and keep on it.
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues
p.s. - And I know what you mean about colors. We have changed our bedroom 4 times since we moved. We couldn't get the right green.
p.p.s. - Head on over to our site - www.pinksandblues.com. On our Mama Loves Giveaways blog we are trying to get 500 women to pledge to get breast examines within the next year in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I admire your determination, I could never blog every day! Looking forward to reading all your posts, you ambitious girl :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Good luck with the month of blogging. Keep a paper and pen with you at all times and write down every interesting thought that stays with you. Looking forward to reading posts.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home