Saturday, November 10, 2007

Reason #763 why my husband rocks

He got me a new iPod Shuffle for the gym—250 songs on something no bigger than a book of matches:

DSC00003

Why?

Just because he lubs me.

That and my other iPod (a 20GB) is a full two generations earlier than what Apple quaintly just renamed the “classic," and I think he was sick of me complaining about how cumbersome it is to use at the gym.

So now I can workout and listen to music without worrying about:
- Having to fish my giant, antique iPod out of my underwear because the only reasonable way to use it at the gym was to tuck it into the waistband of my workout pants where sweat and movement = slippery iPod
- Stepping on my giant, antique iPod after dropping it as I move my exercise equipment into position
- Knocking my giant, antique iPod off the top of the treadmill and watching helplessly as it bounces three times before spinning 39 times and landing in the middle of the aisle in front of me

Not that ANY of those things have ever happened.

whistling and looking up at the ceiling

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

My sister-in-law has one of those. She loves how she can just clip it on her shirt or jacket when she jogs.

8:08 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

We keep building apparel that will fit them, but they keep getting smaller and smaller so by the time our stuff comes out it's irrelevant. I LOVE the idea of the clip version. Ingenious. You will be so happy at the gym!
God Bless Ipod. I think He loves Ipod and the Red Sox.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Awww. How sweet! I have yet to actually buy an iPod because they just keep changing. I put music on my phone, but it's obviously not the same, by far. Instead, I just use it as an excuse to not work out like I should, hehe.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Andie D. said...

I have a shuffle and it's GREAT for working out! I change the music in it all the time to "keep it fresh".

Love the color of yours!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

ooooh, that is cuuuuute. I might have to ask Santa for one of those.

3:58 PM  
Blogger peace.love.mickey said...

How nice of him....I have the old shuffle and it would randomly turn off, does the new one??

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Megan - no it doesn't seem to have that problem.

Thanks everyone! It's a fun little gadget.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home