Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Thursday! Tell us why things don't suck for you today

The fabulous Mrs. Fussypants is starting a new group blogging effort called, well, it doesn't have an official name yet, but it's likely to be something along the lines of "Things-Don't-Suck-As-Much-As-I-Thought-Thursdays," and the general idea is to post something for which you are thankful.

Today, I am thankful that the sun is shining. It is gorgeous here. In 10 minutes, I'll be out in my yard digging in the dirt and that always makes me happy.

I am also thankful that my kids were so well behaved in the drugstore this morning, even though they were both starving.

But I am really, really, REALLY thankful that I am getting a haircut tonight, because I am starting to resemble the Muppet Show's Animal. (Hey, I even have glasses kind of like that).

Muppet Show

Want to play along? Just stop by Mrs. Fussypant's site and leave your linky love.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Abbreviated said...

Taking ds2 to doctor for sore throat & we have insurance.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

LOLLLLLLLLL on the muppet hair comment. I had one of those about a month ago. Have fun!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

I love Animal!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Also laughing about Animal haircut.
Thankful it's Thursday because tomorrow is Friday. Yes I'm 40 and still wishing my week-life away because I love love love the weekend.
Also dug in dirt today. Watered, raked up the helicopters from the tree, mowed our little patch of grass, and fertilized. And picked off dead stuff. Dirty. I like it.
PS we have an intern who knows someone who knows Nate through Judo.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home