Wednesday, September 17, 2008
- Name: Kimberly
- Location: Morris, New Jersey, United States
I'm the mom of the Gav family. The other members of our zoo are Mark (husband of nearly 10 years), "Peanut," daughter, aged 5.5, "Loaf," other daughter, nearly 4 and four (yep, count 'em) cats. Life can be kind of crazy around here, but we always manage to have a little fun.
- See Kim. See Kim run (and bike, and swim).
- She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me!
- An ordinary day like no other
- Wordless Wednesday: The baby squirrel
- Just stick that knife in a little deeper, then giv...
- It's hard to be consistent these days . . .
- Warts and all
- Wordless Wednesday: The importance of exercise
- Last I checked, Palin was not Hillary. Let's accep...
- A real leg-crosser