Sunday, November 30, 2008

On the bright side, it's November 30

I'm sick.

Really sick.

My throat is like fire, my body aches from the neck down and I have a fever of around 100-degrees.

Pretty much EXACTLY what my kids had last week. I honestly don't have any energy for a post, but I did want to fulfill my National Blog Posting Month requirement and get something up on the last day.

As soon as I hit post on this, I'm going to bed.

Looking on the bright side:

1. At least it held off until after Thanksgiving and

2. Today is the last day in November, which means tomorrow, I can rest.

Happy end of NaBloPoMo everyone! Congrats to everyone who finished.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! And wooo hooo for making through the NaBlo!!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Hope you feel better!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Congrats on finishing! Boo on being sick. Hope you feel much better soon!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home