Thursday, November 16, 2006

30 days hath November

. . . and today is November 16th. Which means I am more than halfway through NaBloPoMo! And the best part is, no laundry posts to date (Rashenbo will be so proud, though I did post about my hangover the other day. Ooops. In fairness, it's the first hangover I've had in over four years, so it was really quite notable in my little world).

On a related note, it's been fun checking out all the other temporarily insane bloggers doing the post everyday thing. Lane from
Pink Elephants has come up with a fun way to do it called the randomizer. It's like the shuffle feature on an iPod; click the "view next blog" button and it serves up a new blog at random every time. Very fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rashenbo said...

Hehehe! :)

Glad to see you keeping up your steam!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home