Friday, October 26, 2007

A dog's life

I am an animal lover.

I have always had pets and I treat my pets well.

Most pets in this country receive better medical care, have better homes, and even if they consume the really cheap, generic dog food in the white and black bag from Wal-Mart, eat better than millions of people living in third world countries.

That said? Anyone going out and spending $60 on doggie perfume or $25 on dog shampoo from Juicy Couture has rocks in their fucking head. What the hell? Maybe, just maybe, if you have that much money burning a hole in your pocket you ought to consider putting it to better use.

Like UNICEF or maybe CARE or hell, if you want to spend your money to help animals, how about the ASPCA?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.

11:22 AM  
Blogger ryssee said...

LOL, agreed!
But if I can find it, I WILL find a $5 pumpkin hat to put on the black kitty's head. Teehee.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed!!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home