Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reunion: Part one

Last night was part one of my 20th class reunion.

So. Much. Fun.

It was casual - held in a local bar - and fairly small (maybe a couple of dozen people), but what a blast. It's so great to catch up with people and reminisce. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

Tonight is the "formal" part of it - dinner and dancing at a local restaurant. Even more people will be there and I can't wait. Now that the ice is broken, it's time to really let loose. Stay tuned . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger evilpinkcupcake said...

ohhhh how fun! I am so glad you got to go and enjy yourself!

I so wanted to go ot my 10 year reunion two summers ago but it was 2100 miles away and I was 9 months pregnant, so no go LOL

1:37 PM  
Blogger Andie D. said...

I went with my hub to his 20th last year and I too had a blast! From what I heard, everyone at the 20th was much more relaxed, had less to "prove", and was more interested in having fun and talking to all kinds of people than at the 10th.

Hope you had a BLAST!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home