Monday, March 15, 2010

It's an honor just to be nominated . . .

OK, admit it. Haven't you always wanted to be able to say that? To be chosen among your peers as one of the best and say, "it's really great just to be here among these talented people"?

Today, I can say it.

Alejna at Collecting Tolkens nominated my post about deceptive food labeling as one of the best Just Posts of 2009.

!!!!


2009-jp-finalist

I'm truly amazed and honored to be included. Truly. I've already read through a few of the other nominated posts and they're so, so great. Alejna has organized the posts by category to showcase several talented bloggers writing about a variety of important social issues. Please go read them and vote.

Maybe, just maybe, you can even throw a vote my way. :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous mayberry said...

I saw that earlier today and voted! Congrats!

10:03 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Voted...and congratulations!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Not Hannah said...

So proud of you, lady. Rushing over to vote right now!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home